Membership Required to View News Archives
Ashland Folk Music Club ... (AFMC)
Southern Oregon Contra Dance ... (SOCD)
- Our principle endeavor is to provide monthly Contra Dances, usually on third Saturdays, September through May.
- Occasionally there are departures from this usual schedule, to avoid holiday conflicts.
Current Dance Schedule
Ashland Folk Music Club
- All Contra Dance events are:
- On a 3rd Saturday, except where noted.
- 7:00 PM is the Beginner Session
- 7:30 - 10:30 is the Main Dance
- Held at: The Grove - Ashland, Oregon
2016 - 2017 Event Schedule - AFMC - SOCD
- 2016-Jul-21 - #160721 - 3rd Thursday - Same Time & Place
- 2016-Sep-17 - #160917
- 2016-Oct-15 - #161015
- 2016-Nov-19 - #161119
- Woody Lane - Caller
- Dwyer, Lindley, Nelson, and Dwyer - Band
- 2016-Dec-17 - #161217
- 2017-Jan-21 - #170121
- 2017-Feb-11 - #170211 … 2nd Saturday
- 2017-Mar-18 - #170318
- 2017-Apr-15 - #170415
- 2017-May-20 - #170520
We greatly appreciate your continued support of:
Southern Oregon Contra Dance
- 7:00 PM - Beginners’ Instruction with the Caller
- Highly recommended for New Dancers
- 7:30-10:30 PM - Main Dance
- There will be a 15 minute break about halfway through the dance.
- $8 for members
- $10 for nonmembers
- $6 for students high school and older
- You can watch and listen for free!
Clean bodies and clothing are encouraged; perfume scents are discouraged.
- The Grove - Ashland, Oregon
- 1195 E Main St, Ashland, OR 97520
- Entrance to the Dance is through the doors that face the large parking lot (on the West side of the building).