Welcome to the website for the Ashland Folk Music Club of Ashland, Oregon.
This page includes basic information about our events.
Current Contra Dance Season Schedule
AFMC Member Form
Our principle endeavor is to provide monthly contra dances, usually on third Saturdays, September through May. There are a few departures from this usual schedule this season, to avoid holiday conflicts.
- “The Grove”
- All dances are in the Gymnasium.
- Air Conditioned
- Hardwood Floor
- 1195 E Main St, Ashland, OR 97520
- Event Times
- 6:30 PM - Drop in Contra Techniques Clinic
- For beginning to experienced.
- 7:00 PM - Beginners’ Instruction with the Caller
- Highly recommended for New Dancers
- 7:30-10:30 PM - Main Dance
- There will be a 15 minute break about halfway through the dance.
- Regular Dance Admission
- $8 for members
- $10 for nonmembers
- See membership form link below.
- $6 for students high school and older
- You can watch and listen for free!
Clean bodies and clothing are encouraged; perfume scents are discouraged.
For more information call Gordon: 541-488-0679, or Lisa: 541-482-7751